Wind Speed Sensor - WindObserver 65
The Gill WindObserver 65 is a precision, solid-state ultrasonic anemometer providing wind speed and direction data via 1 digital and 3 optional analogue outputs and features an IP66 rated stainless steel housing, which is particularly suitable for use in salt-water environments.
Offering a high wind speed measurement range, this anemometer has an optional de-icing system enabling the sensor to operate effectively in environmental conditions experienced at high altitude or at sea and is recommended for use in aviation, marine and offshore applications.
- Part Numbers
- 2-axis heated anemometer providing wind speed and direction data
- 0-65m/s wind speed
- 0-359º wind direction range (no dead band)
- Optional heating system (Power 3A @ 24VAC or DC)
- Calibration traceable to NAMAS standards
- IP66 Rated Stainless-Steel Construction
- Multiple base mount options (customer selectable)
- Integral Connector or Cable Gland Options
All Gill WindObserver wind sensors follow the same part number convention, which is driven by the selected product options. Use the chart below to build your part number.