WindMaster™ 3D Sonic Anemometer
The WindMaster 3D sonic anemometer will monitor wind speeds of 0-45m/s (0-100mph), providing digital outputs for U, V, and W vectors. Outputs for Speed of Sound and Sonic Temperature are available as standard.
WindMaster is constructed from aluminium and carbon fibre and is available with either a 20Hz or 32 Hz data output rate. Optional analogue inputs and outputs are available with either 12 or 14 bit resolution.
This 3D sonic anemometer is ideally suited to the measurement of air turbulence around bridges, buildings, wind turbine sites, building ventilation control systems, meteorological and flux measurement sites.
For applications where wind speeds in excess of 45m/s are experienced the WindMaster Pro is recommended.
- 3-axis sonic anemometer providing wind speed and direction data
- 0-45m/s wind speed
- 0-359º wind direction range (no dead band)
- Free data logging software
- U, V, and W vector outputs
- Speed of sound and sonic temperature outputs
- Robust aluminium/carbon-fibre casing
Immunity BS EN 61000-6-2